healthfinder.gov Content Syndication lets you add easy-to-read, actionable and accurate
information to your website – in as little as five minutes. The tool:
- Is a free service from the National Health Information Center
- Features the award-winning Health Topics A to Z content
- Is simple to add or delete – you choose which topics you want to display
- Doesn’t require maintenance
- Can be customized to match your website’s look and feel
About the Health Topics A to Z
Health Topics A to Z is a plain language resource with information on more than 110 prevention
and wellness topics. Each topic is reviewed by subject-matter experts from the Federal
Government and is updated at least once a year. Health Topics A to Z was created and tested
with input from hundreds of web users with limited literacy skills, earning it the
2013 ClearMark Award for best plain language Public Sector website.
It’s as easy as 1, 2, 3 – login, select your content, and get the code.
Read the instructions and
FAQs for more information. Please also make sure to review the Usage Guidelines.
When you're ready, create an account.