U.S. Department of Health and Human Services

Speech and Communication Disorders

Find a Speech-Language Pathologist or Audiologist

ASHA offers two services on this web site to assist you in searching for a speech-language pathologist or audiologist.

Review Date: Friday, November 09, 2012

American Speech-Language-Hearing Association

Note: Documents in PDF format require the Adobe Acrobat Reader®. If you experience problems with PDF documents, please download the latest version of the Reader®.