Exercise, eat well and manage stress
(HealthDay News) -- With so many responsibilities, it may be difficult for moms to care for themselves.
Here are some suggestions, courtesy of the American Council on Exercise:
- Eat healthy food and drink plenty of water.
- Make time for regular exercise.
- Find a little time each day just for you. Schedule a date night with your partner.
- Indulge in a relaxing bubble bath.
- Treat yourself to a massage. Touch therapy can be soothing and boost hormones that help your mood.
- Make time to connect with friends, for lunch, coffee or a phone call.
- Laugh every day! Seek out a funny joke, movie, book or story.
Copyright © 2016
All rights reserved.
HealthDayNews articles are derived from various sources and do not reflect federal policy. healthfinder.gov does not endorse opinions, products, or services that may appear in news stories. For more information on health topics in the news, visit Health News on healthfinder.gov.
Note: Documents in PDF format require the Adobe Acrobat Reader®. If you experience problems with PDF documents, please download the latest version of the Reader®.