Birth Defects

Find a Doctor who Treats Vascular Birthmarks

Click on the map to find a physician near you who specializes in treating birthmarks, hemangiomas, vascular malformations, and more.

Review Date: Tuesday, December 04, 2012

The Vascular Birthmarks Foundation

Note: Documents in PDF format require the Adobe Acrobat Reader®. If you experience problems with PDF documents, please download the latest version of the Reader®.