Sex Education

Find a Sexual Health Practitioner

Find a AASECT certified sex therapist in your area, a mental health professional specialized in treating clients with sexual issues and concerns.

Review Date: Friday, April 18, 2014

American Association of Sex Educators, Counselors and Therapists

Note: Documents in PDF format require the Adobe Acrobat Reader®. If you experience problems with PDF documents, please download the latest version of the Reader®.